The content of Administrative Law consists of the legal and criminal consequences of actions of the public administrations, in accordance with the Constitution and other legal regulations, to the natural and legal persons. We provide legal consultancy and attorneyship services to our clients concerning the disputes related to the legal results arising from the actions of public administrations.
We also provide legal consultancy and attorneyship services to our clients regarding the actions carried out by other public administrations, especially the Tax Offices, in the field of Tax Law, which is a special discipline of the Administrative Law.
Our services in the fields of Administrative and Tax Law are focused mainly in the following areas;
• Cancellation of accruals and administrative fines imposed by the tax offices,
• Annulment of administrative fines imposed by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BRSA) and the follow-up of actions carried out before the institution,
• Annulment of further accrual decisions, administrative fines and confiscation decisions and follow-up of actions carried out before the customs administrations,
• Follow-up of procedures carried out before the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) including the annulment of the prohibitions and administrative fines given by the administration,
• In the field of energy and mining, administrative fines imposed by the Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA) and license demands and annulment of these fines and decisions of rejection of the subject demands,
• Annulment of administrative fines imposed by the Social Security Institution (SSI) and the follow-up of actions carried out before the institution.